Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Target beauty bag

Hello dear readers! 
I want to show you the free beauty bag I got from Target. I just received it today. 
People forn the East Coast were receiving them since two to three weeks before. They also seem to get more stuff, nevertheless, I'm happy with the samples I got:
John Frieda Full Repair - shampoo and conditioner
Garnier Fructis Fortifying - shampoo and conditioner
Tresemmé Naturals - shampoo and conditioner
Pond's Wet Cleansing towelettes packet
L'oreal Youth Code Day/Night cream
What I like the most about the Target beauty bag is the beautiful cosmetic bag. It is the second time I get this freebie from Target and the bag is bigger than the last one. Here you can see last spring's beauty bag compared to the recent one:
Both are pretty in design and color and most importantly, I got them for free!

3 comments:

  1. how are ppl getting these beauty bags? =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @An Tran
    It seems that twice a year, Target offers in their coupon and sample section a beauty bag filled with samples. I always find out about samples and offers here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/130362-samples-freebies-coupons-savings/page__st__38220?s=49ce2b284749cfd08b6e49603fe587bc

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...