Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Metallic Pink Zebra

Hello dear readers :)

Here my manicure for last week.
I started with 2 coats of Revlon Innocent from the Edgy Elegance collection which is a pink color with a pastel foil finish. I used stamp plate A22 for the zebra print.

With my nail length it is getting more and more difficult to find a full nail design that covers my entire nail. This is the reason I chose this design, as it is simple and I can do almost seamless double stamping ;)


Extra pic ;)

Thank you for reading♥♥♥

Do you have any suggestion or idea for a nail art you would like me to do?
Let me know in the comment section ;)

7 comments:

  1. love ur nail polish! and you're so right, ppl often think it's easier to do NA when you have long nails but sometimes it's even more difficult!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely animal print! I agree with U, it's quite hard to stamp on long nails, I had this problem too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love zebra print! I bet it is difficult to think of designs ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice! I know what you mean about the length thing....mine aren't as long as yours and I am starting to have trouble....cutting them tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nails are very nice, don't cute them, just file off some lenght ;)

      Delete
  5. Hy!Játék nálam: http://tundercica.blogspot.hu/2012/07/giveaway-nyeremenyjatek-nalam.html

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...