Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Polished by KPT - Blood as Thick as Gold

Hello dear readers!

I want to show you some pictures with this beautiful nail polish called: Blood as Thick as Gold.
I've seen some swatches on Instagram and I was in awe... the combination of oxblood red and mica gold flakes is just gorgeous. Also, I am a big fan of thermal nail polishes. I think the effect is very fun to have on nails.

As you can see, here is the nail polish showing the temperature change. The free edge is usually colder than the nail bed, so, with the right temperature conditions, you can have an effort-less gradient effect.

Here you can see the cold effect. I love how the gold mica flakies shine through the red color.

Here is the warm effect... but I took a pic halfway through it. My temperature was so cold, that I couldn't take a proper picture of it. I must say I would really like a nail polish color like this, a peachy nude tone with gold flakies.

Here is a closeup pic. Overall, application of this nail polish was fairly easy. I think the consistency was a bit thick (probably due to the flakes), but a few drops of nail polish thinner always do the trick.

What do you think about the colors of this nail polish?
♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥

6 comments:

  1. OMG sooo pretty *_* I think it the effect is much more visible since you've got long nails, I love it! Just got my first thermal polishes and I can't wait to try them ^.^ The flakes definitely gives it a nice touch without ruining the beauty of this polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just perfect! the thermal effect looks soooo nice and visible! Love this polish on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! the colors are both really nice and its such a food effect!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...