Followers

Friday, October 31, 2014

2x1 Halloween nail art

Hello dear readers!

Here are my last Halloween manicures of this year.

It was hard to decide on just one nail art, so I did one on each hand.
More pics and details below...

 First, on my left hand, I stamped a ghost and skulls designs from my HD-H plate.
I used mundo the uñas white for stamping.

On my thumb, I stamped a spiderweb from that same plate.

On my right hand, it was a classic orange/black color combo. I stamped a pattern from my HD-G plate. It has little cats, bats and crosses.
Here you can see on more detail.

This nail art wasn't as elaborated or planned as I usually like, but I still liked the end result.

So, if you celebrate Halloween, I wish you have a fun and safe night!

♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Las dos versiones me gustan, pero la naranja y negra me encanta por el estampado :) Te ha quedado perfecto.

    Por cierto, enhorabuena por las nuevas placas, has hecho un buenísimo trabajo ;)

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole series this week has been absolutely beautiful. Thanks for educating and inspiring nail art worldwide! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank for reading my posts :)

      Delete
  3. La primera es preciosa! Ambas me gustan pero buah, la primera es que ha quedado preciosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tienen lo suyo cada una, supongo :D Las dos me gustan, pero la blanco y negro yo la podría usar todo el año :D

      Delete
  4. Love both ones, they look so perfect *___*

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...